(USA Features) Former President Donald Trump issued a statement from his Save America PAC Saturday declaring he was “right” about several things that wound up being media-driven controversies while he was in office.
He also lambasted Big Tech, the complicit media, and Democrats seeking to remove him from the White House.
His statement noted:
“Have you noticed that they are now admitting I was right about everything they lied about before the election?
- Hydroxychloroquine works
- The Virus came from a Chinese lab
- Hunter Biden’s laptop was real
- Lafayette Square was not cleared for a photo op
- The ‘Russian Bounties’ story was fake
- We did produce vaccines before the end of 2020, in record time
- Blue state lockdowns didn’t work
- Schools should be opened
- Critical Race Theory is a disaster for our schools and our Country
- Our Southern Border security program was unprecedentedly successful”
Several of those issues have been revealed in recent reporting after they likely had some impact on the outcome of the 2020 presidential election, some observers believe.
In a speech last week to the North Carolina Republican Convention, the 45th president pushed back on media narratives claiming that his rebuke of election fraud is a threat to American democracy.
“They want to silence you; they want to silence your voice,” Trump said to exuberant responses from the audience.
“Remember, I am not the one trying to undermine American democracy. I’m the one that’s trying to save it. Please remember that,” he added.